ADSL is a broadband technology delivering high speed Internet over your existing copper Phone line. With speeds reaching 20Mbps, you can enjoy a fast Internet allowing everyone at home to download files, watch online videos and movies, stream music, play your popular online games, connect and chat with the family and friends while seeing them, send and receive e-mails and browse the Internet, all at the same time.
IDM is launching its new intelligent iPlan range, shaped and tailormade to suit any of your Internet needs nowadays.
Choose any of our 3 iPlan packages based on your Internet usage trends and family size.
All 3 plans offer Open Speed Internet, Unlimited quota and the option of adding a TV subscription with Cablevision, making the iPlan a full one stop solution for your home entertainment.
- 46,000 LBP / 50 GB
- 70,000 LBP / 100 GB
- 85,000 LBP / 150 GB
- 95,000 LBP / 200 GB
- 150,000 LBP / 400 GB*
- 170,000 LBP / 500 GB*
- 46,000 LBP / 50 GB
- 63,000 LBP / 70 GB
- 75,000 LBP / 2Mbps
- 105,000 LBP / 4Mbps
- 130,000 LBP / 6Mbps
(TTC) set-up fee only! To get started and subscribe please visit our Special Offers page.
- Prepaid Customers: 1,500 LBP / extra GB
- Postpaid Subscription: 1,500 LBP / extra GB, for the first 50 extra GBs
1,000 LBP / extra GB, for extra consumption above 50 GBs
Above prices are subject to 11% VAT.
- All plans are subject to Fair Use Policy
- Entertainment Channels includes: Movies & Series , Lifestyle and Documentaries and The Frenchy.
Above prices are subject to 11% VAT.
- What is the monthly quota on iPlan?
iPlan are Unlimited; however, they are ruled by a Fair Use Policy.
- What is the speed I can get?
iPlan will make use of the full speed capabilities of your landline. However, the speed will be distributed across applications in order to provide you with the ultimate Internet experience.
- Can I always switch back to the regular old plans?
Yes, you can switch back to the regular plans as of the next cycle. (Change Speed process required if you are switching back to 2Mbps or 4 Mbps)
- What’s the difference between the Open Speed plans and iPlan?
In terms of data cap, iPlan is Unlimited. In terms of speed, the Open Speed plans may allow in some cases one application to consume the whole bandwidth available while iPlan distributes the available bandwidth across several applications in order to provide the best experience based on the selected plan.
Benefit from our Ramadan ADSL offer
Setup, modem, first month FREE
+ IDMplay set-top box
+ 1 month full package
All for 300,000 LBP (TTC) ONLY.
Visit our Regular Plans & Rates page to check the monthly renewal price.
The Unlimited Night service allows the subscriber to benefit from unmetered traffic consumption every day between 11:00 pm and 7:00 am. Among other benefits, the Unlimited Night service is the perfect solution to the frequently recurring large downloads that PCs, laptops, tablets, mobile phones or any other connected smart devices perform regularly to update applications and operating systems.
The amount of data consumed during the Unlimited Night period will not be deducted from the monthly traffic quota assigned with each plan, hence keeping this traffic available for your everyday use.
|Plan / Speed||Price / Month|
|All Plans 11pm-7am||6,000 LBP|
Above prices are subject to 11% VAT
For Postpaid subscribers (accounts with a Bank Withdrawal Agreement as a payment method), a user can activate / deactivate this feature from the account management section on IDM’s web site.
For a Prepaid subscriber (accounts renewed using a Prepaid Scratch Card or a Credit Card), a user can purchase a “Services” card that he can activate from the account management section of IDM’s website. When activating a service card, a user is asked to choose the feature he wishes to activate.
Once activated, the subscriber will benefit from an Unlimited consumption between 11:00 pm and 07:00 am every day for the duration of the current Internet subscription.
The Unlimited Night feature subscription will always expire at the end of the ADSL subscription’s current billing cycle (whether this was due to the end of the billing cycle or because of the monthly quota traffic consumption), irrespective of the Unlimited Night feature activation date, and will have to be renewed when or after the ADSL subscription has been renewed.
For a Postpaid user, the first time subscription will remain valid till the end of the current month. The subscription to the Unlimited Night feature will be renewed automatically with the coming month’s ADSL subscription until the user decides to stop it.
For a Prepaid user, a subscription to the Unlimited Night feature will remain valid until the ADSL subscription expires, where this period could be less than 30 days, depending on the date of the feature activation.
Ex.: if a user subscribes to the Unlimited Night Feature on the 7th of a month, and his ADSL subscription expires on the 2nd of the next month, the user will benefit from a 25 days Unlimited Night.
The Unlimited Night feature can be stopped at any time.
Postpaid users will need to sign in to the account management section of IDM’s website and stop the service. When stopped, the feature will be billed for the current month and will remain available till the end of the current month/billing cycle.
Prepaid users only need to stop activating a “Services” prepaid card in order to stop the Unlimited Night feature. Once an Unlimited Night feature subscription expires, it will remain as such until the user decides to activate a new “Services” prepaid card and choose the Unlimited Night feature from the list of available features.
Login to IDM's Account Management page and visit my Services section.
IDM's Parental Control enables you to blacklist (block) or whitelist (allow) sites in an allowed category or in a blocked category respectively.
IDM's Parental Control protects all devices connected to the Internet through your protected IDM connection by filtering all the content entering your house, irrespective of the device requesting the content, whether it is a Phone, a Tablet, a Gaming Console, a PC or a Smart TV.
IDM's Parental Control service offers you 3 preset and one custom levels of protection. You can choose a Light, Moderate or a Strict level of filtering or you can create your own custom level and choose which categories of content you want to block or allow.
You can turn "ON/OFF" the protection from IDM's mobile application whether you are at home, at work or abroad. You can as well from IDM website log in to IDM's Account Management section and manage the Protection.
You can instantly turn protection ON or OFF using IDM's easy to use mobile application, no matter where you are connected from.
You can create a schedule specifying when to stop the Internet access, when to filter it or when to bypass the filter.You can also specify 'school homework' or 'maid housework' periods for example, where the Internet is filtered and addictive sites (social media, video streaming, etc') are blocked.
- Beirut: Achrafieh - Badaro - Bir Hassan - Hamra - Ras Beirut - Ras El Nabeh - Riad El Solh - Justice - Mazraa - Minet El Hosn - Nahr
- Aley: Elissar - Chiah - Furn El Chebbak
- Baabda: Mreijeh, Bourj El Barajneh - Airport
- Metn: Dekweneh - Dora - Sin El Fil
- Shouf: Jdeideh
- Baabda: Aarbanieh
- Metn: Antelias - Bteghrine - Broummana - Baskinta - Baabdat - Bekfaya -Beit Merry - Jal El Dib - Jouret El Ballout - Dbayeh - Dhour Choeir - Bolonia - Kafarakab - Metn Moyen - Mansourieh
- Aley: Btater - Bhamdoun - Baysour - Khaldeh - Deir Koubil - Richmaiya - Souk el Gharb - Chbanieh - Choueifat - Sofar - Aley - Abey - Amroussieh - Ain Dara - Kabreshmoun - Kfar Amay
- Baabda: Baabda - Hazmieh - Hadath - Hammana - Ras el Metn - Aaraya - Kornayel - Wadi Chahrour
- Shouf: Barouk - Baakline - Beiteddine - Damour - Deir el Kamar - Deir Kouch - Ain Zhalta - Kfarhim - Mokhtara - Mazraat El Shouf - Maaser El Chouf - Niha)
- Akkar: Bibnine - Berqayel - Bqerzala - Beino - Tleil - Hrar - Housnieh - Halba - Hissa - Deir Janine - Rahbeh - Sahel Akar - Chadra - Dahr Lassine - Aabboudiye - Akkar Al Atika - Aakroum - Aandakt - Fnaidek - Kobayate - Machta Hammoud - Munjez - wadi khaled
- Batroun: Asia - Batroun - Bchaale - Bqosmaiyah - Tannourine - Hamate - Hardine - Douma - Smar jbeil - Chobtine - Chekka - Sourate - Aabdelli - Aabrine - Kfarhalda - Kfour Al Aarbi - Kour
- Becharre: Arz - Becharre - Hadath el Jobbe - Hadchit - Hasroun - Aabdine
- Koura: Amioun - Btorram - Didde - Samrieh
- Miniyeh-Donniyeh: Bakhoon - Sir El Dinniye - Kfar Habo - Minie - Nemrine
- Tripoli: Bab el Tebbane - Tripoli Bahsas - Tall - Tripoli Mina - Kalamoun - Kousba
- Zghorta: Ejbeh - Ehden - Zghorta - Sebeal - Arjis - Alma - Kfarhata - Kfar Zeina - Miryata
- Jizzine: Jizzine - Roum - Kaytouli - Lebaa
- Saida: Kharayeb - Zrarieh - Sarafand - Saida - Adloun - Aankoun - Ghazieh - Ghassanieh - Kfarhatti - Kawthariet El Siyyad - Maghdouche
- Tyr: (Bazourieh - Jouaya - Ras El Ain - Srifa - Chhour - Tyr - Abbasiye - Aalma El Chaab - Qana - Maarakeh - Maaroub
- Nabatieh: Ansar - Habbouch - Houmine El Faouqa - Roumin - Zifta - Zahrani - Arab Salim - Nabatieh
- Bint Jbeil: Braachit - Bint Jbeil - Tibnine - Khirbet Silm - Tyri - Kafra
- Hasbaya: Hasbaya
- Marjeeyoun: Khiam - Souane - Kfar Kila - Marjeeyoun - Meiss El Jabal
Shouf: Jieh - Rmaileh - Zaarouriye - Chiim - Wadi El Zeini
- Baalbeck: Nabi Chit - Bidnayel - Brital - Baalbeck - Chmoustar
- Zahle: Bar Elias - Terbol - Riyak - Zahle - Saadnayel - Chtoura - Ali El Nahri - Anjar - Fourzol - Kab Elias - Koussaya - Mouallaka
- West Bekaa: Jib Jannine - Khirbet Kanafar - Saghbine - Ghazzi - Karaoun - Machghara
- Rashaya: Rachaiya
- Hermel: Hermel
- Keserwan: Nahr Brahim - Jeita - Jounieh - Hrajel - Zouk - Raifoun - Ouyoun al Siman - Ghazir - Ghosta - Ghine - Fatqa - Kfar Yassine - Mradieh - Mayrouba - Mayrouba - Yahchouch
- Jbeil: Jbeil - Halat - Aaqoura - Almate - Amchit - Aannaya - Qartaba - Mastita - Maad - Mounsef - Mayfouk